Birmingham Quality is the foremost provider of Clinical Biochemistry external quality assessment (EQA) services in the UK. Our aim is to be the best EQA provider and be the go-to choice for all customer groups.
With nearly 50 years’ experience in the delivery of high quality EQA programmes, we pride ourselves on product excellence; our services ensure that laboratories provide the best care possible to the patients they serve.
- Birmingham Quality provides a wide range of EQA programmes covering analytes from Albumin through to Zinc
- Our report formats are structured to provide participants with timely and relevant information about their performance directing them to the root cause of any performance issues
- Added value through targeted studies, surveys, commentaries, education and training is an integral part of the programmes on offer
- Birmingham Quality is registered with the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS) and our EQA services are accredited in accordance with ISO/IEC 17043 Conformity assessment - General requirements for proficiency testing
- The Schedules of Accreditation for Proficiency Testing and are available to view from the UKAS website: Schedule of Accreditation for Birmingham Quality
- Download our Quality Policy
If you would like to discuss your EQA requirements, please contact us on +44 (0) 121 414 7300.